A Romantic Mutiny in a Maelstrom of Data
- Artistic Director / Performer: Nancy Mauro Flude TAS
- Executive Producer: Alexander Godschalk NL
- Australian Producer Contemporary Art Tasmania: Kylie Johnson TAS
- Production Assisstant – Technical co-Producer / Sound Composition: Nick Smithies TAS
- Technical co-Producer / Digital Animation: Matt Daniels TAS
- Lighting Design: Jason James TAS
- Network Engineer: Alexei Blinov RU/UK
- Network Communication: Danja Vasiliev GER/RU
- Kinetic Stage Engineer: Guy Paramore TAS
- Sound Engineer: Greg Gurr TAS
- Storyteller: Jim Woff NSW
- Digital Stage Technique / Web Design: Linda Dement NSW
- Print Design: Cath Robinson TAS
- Documentation Manager / Technical Assistant: Aaron Horsley TAS
- Dramaturg: Briony Kidd TAS
- Pirate Girls: chatbots and other non humans ET/GNU
Contemporary Art Tasmania is supported by the Australian Government through the Australia Council, its principle arts funding body, and the Visual Arts and Craft Strategy, an initiative of the Australian, State and Territory Government and is assisted through Arts Tasmania by the Minister for the Arts.
Divination has been assisted by the Australian Government through the Australia Council for the Arts, its arts funding and advisory body.
The project has been supported through Arts Tasmania by the Minister for the Arts. The Regional Arts Fund is an Australian Government initiative supporting the arts in regional and remote Australia delivered in partnership with Tasmanian Regional Arts.